A Few Questions I Haven't Found Answers To

Alturiigo

Nov 20, 2019
I'm loosely familiar with mcmmo, but I'm also aware that a lot of the settings can be tweaked or even completely changed or removed. There isn't anything on this site about the changes, so I guess I'll ask here.
  • Does the Taming Skill affect your MyPet, or just Tamed Wolves?
  • Is the ability to use Seeds to turn Cobble and Stone into Mossy versions disabled?

The Jobs plug-in is new to me, and while I've been able to figure out most of the basics, I did have two questions about it -
  • What is the penalty for leaving a job before reaching level 75?
  • Once you unlock a Prestige Ability, do you lose access to it when you don't have that Job assigned?
Thanks for any help in advance!

zhuge

Sep 21, 2019
Northern Virginia
  • Does the Taming Skill affect your MyPet, or just Tamed Wolves?
    Just Taming wolves and Ocelots
  • Is the ability to use Seeds to turn Cobble and Stone into Mossy versions disabled?
    No, just herbalism has a higher max level, therefore it takes longer

The Jobs plug-in is new to me, and while I've been able to figure out most of the basics, I did have two questions about it -

• What is the penalty for leaving a job before reaching level 75?
    Yes. you will lose some levels.
  • Once you unlock a Prestige Ability, do you lose access to it when you don't have that Job assigned?
    No

Alturiigo

Nov 20, 2019
Thanks for the info! In my previous experience with mcmmo the ability to use seeds on cobble/stone/dirt was available from the get-go, so I wasn't sure if it was locked until later or just removed entirely - so good to know

Pixlelily

Sep 16, 2019
London.
Hello!
Zhuge has answered most of your questions but i have a little more detail to offer.

The consequence of leaving a job before you complete level 75 is to lose 20% (i believe) of your progress.

I believe that MCMMO taming also counts Horses, Donkeys, and Mules as well as Ocelots and Wolves.
Mypet is an altogether different kind of taming and will not link with MCMMO taming.

The herbalism perk you are talking about with the wheat seeds is GreenTerra and it is enabled on the server. You must have wheat seeds in your inventory and right-click cobble or stone bricks with a hoe in your main hand. At lower levels, the GreenTerra duration is quite short so you may not be getting lucky with your clicks.

If you have any more questions we would be happy to help!

- Pix

Reactions: Alturiigo