Hello!

Nathan_00

May 20, 2020
Texas
Introduction:
Hello all! My name is Nathan and I am currently 20 yrs old and a full-time engineering student at Texas A&M. So, if you want to talk about engineering or physics, I'm your guy!
I'm really excited to start playing on this server! I recently got back into playing Minecraft and some of my most fond memories as a kid were made playing with friends on a towny server similar to this one. That server no longer exists and so I figured I'd find another to join and have fun in!

What's with the profile picture?
Sloths are my favorite animal and I love the irony of a Super Saiyan Sloth.

Hobbies?
In addition to being a STEM enthusiast, I also love music and video games! Apart from Minecraft I've been really enjoying playing the witcher 3 and SSB ultimate and with quarantine in full effect, I've been able to explore a wider range of titles than I previously had time for. As for music, the current rotation includes Brockhampton, Her's, and Dayglow with an all-time favorite being The Strokes. I play a few instruments as well and I love learning to play new songs!

Conclusion:
All in all, I am excited to start playing and I look forward to meeting you guys! I am excited to be on a towny server to again I hope to put in many hours on this server!

Tathodar

Mod
Mod
Oct 28, 2018
United States
Hello, Nathan! I'm Tathodar, I am one of the Moderators on the server. I've been on ApeironMC for nearly 2 year and also am one of the Original Staff Members. It's always nice to see a new face on the server and hope you enjoy yourself as much as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on Discord @ Disclaimer#4523 or in game.

Welcome aboard, lad!