Hey everyone!

bamboo

Oct 20, 2019
Hello, my name is bambooplanter, and you might have seen me from time to time in-game, though I do not interact an incredibly large amount (I'm more active in the Discord). I've decided to make a forum account in an effort to involve myself further in the community, as I am already fully enjoying the server. I've only recently joined, but I do hope that my stay is a long one, and I look forward to talking and playing with everyone!
Have a great day and see you around,
bamboo

C

CsoiSauce

Hello bambooplanter!
Welcome to the server! Glad to hear you're enjoying it :)

What's the story behind your IGN?

Bamaguy56

Nov 6, 2018
Welcome to the Community! Let us know if you need anything, just ping me in game or discord with the same name.

bamboo

Oct 20, 2019
Hello bambooplanter!
Welcome to the server! Glad to hear you're enjoying it :)

What's the story behind your IGN?
The story behind my IGN is not particularly interesting, however, this is where it originates from:
I used to watch a League of Legends streamer by the name of "RATIRL", and he would often include "farming bamboo with ______" in his stream titles, so I originally thought to change it to bamboofarmer, but, since this was taken, I had to opt for an alternative, hence, bambooplanter.

Thank you both for the warm welcome! <3

cactus1738

Nov 21, 2019
my name is bambooplanter, and you might have seen me from time to time in-game, though I do not interact an incredibly large amount (I'm more active in the Discord). I've decided to make a forum account in an effort to involve myself further in the community, as I am already fully enjoying the server. I've only recently joined, but I do hope that my stay is a long one, and I look forward to talking and playing with everyone!
Have a great day and se