Hey, I'm Billy

BILLY_DA_KICKA

Jul 21, 2019
What's up, fellas. My name is Billy. I've had minecraft for over 6 years, but I haven't played much in the past 3, so I'm basically a nub now. I joined this server because I like building stuff and I love the Towny system of trading/building. I'm trying to adjust to the new patches and server systems, so any advice is appreciated!

C

CsoiSauce

Hi Billy, welcome to Apeiron and welcome back to minecraft!

Some helpful tips:
- Upgrading your town will lower your upkeep. (/s deposit the materials listed on /s materials)
- Don't be afraid to ask for help! A lot of people are suuuper nice.
- There are large farm warps, such as /warp Grinder for mobs & /warp Garden and /warp wonderfarm for farming different crops.
- To keep from claiming too much, check the chunk borders by pressing F3 and G.

BILLY_DA_KICKA

Jul 21, 2019
Hi Billy, welcome to Apeiron and welcome back to minecraft!

Some helpful tips:
- Upgrading your town will lower your upkeep. (/s deposit the materials listed on /s materials)
- Don't be afraid to ask for help! A lot of people are suuuper nice.
- There are large farm warps, such as /warp Grinder for mobs & /warp Garden and /warp wonderfarm for farming different crops.
- To keep from claiming too much, check the chunk borders by pressing F3 and G.
Thanks! I had no idea about the town upgrades. That's a pretty cool mechanic!

One of the things I'm having trouble with currently is finding people to join my town or use my store :/

C

CsoiSauce

Thanks! I had no idea about the town upgrades. That's a pretty cool mechanic!

One of the things I'm having trouble with currently is finding people to join my town or use my store :/
No problem!
Do you have a shop warp or is it like /s home <town>? One suggestion I might have is advertising your shop in Trade chat every once in a while. Additionally, try advertising your town a tad too! It might be slow, but the more you get your town name & shop name out there, the more it'll stick! :)