Make armour not lose durability points at /warp pvp

Make armour not lose durability at /warp pvp?

• Total voters

cactus1738

Nov 21, 2019
i agree with the new axe u can lose a set of maxed-out gear in one fight killing the pvp game

EliteAgent07

Jun 19, 2019
If armor doesn’t lose durability during pvp, how do you plan to kill someone when you both have level 100 pets and sovereign armor? The armor is strong enough durability to keep you alive, while the pet has a strong enough healing factor to make sure you aren’t losing health. You will literally be fighting someone forever.
This is the reason why god apples were outlawed in most factions servers I played on, because people became unkillable and the only way to actually kill them was to break their armor. If you can’t break armor, you’ll be standing there hitting each other for half an hour until you get bored.
Personally, downvote. If you have a reason you think my statement is false, please say so - people never pvp nowadays anyways, and this change would put that number at 0.

cactus1738

Nov 21, 2019
If armor doesn’t lose durability during pvp, how do you plan to kill someone when you both have level 100 pets and sovereign armor? The armor is strong enough durability to keep you alive, while the pet has a strong enough healing factor to make sure you aren’t losing health. You will literally be fighting someone forever.
This is the reason why god apples were outlawed in most factions servers I played on, because people became unkillable and the only way to actually kill them was to break their armor. If you can’t break armor, you’ll be standing there hitting each other for half an hour until you get bored.
Personally, downvote. If you have a reason you think my statement is false, please say so - people never pvp nowadays anyways, and this change would put that number at 0.
With the new axes added to the server you can lose a full set of maxed out sov gear in one fight. If armor breaks so fast people won't pvp at all I don't even go to warp pvp cause I put a lot of work into refining my gear and I almsots lost it after one fight

Levasier

Helper
Helper
Jun 8, 2019
Perhaps you could either: create a /armourbreak toggle, where your armour did or didn't break in /warp pvp - this would mean that you could decide before a fight whether or not armour would break, pleasing those who like either.
Or, you could come up with some way in which you could reclaim armour broken in /warp pvp after a fight (though most ways I can think of would be really buggy...)
Perhaps there could be some /breakgui, which holds all your broken equipment when you break it in /warp pvp.
And also, to Elite, I'd say that I can see what you mean, armour not breaking would probably displease most of the hardcore pvpers, but it might actually make more lower level pvpers who are afraid of armour breaking fight more often.
I would also add that of the fights I've been in, not one single person has ever used a combat petbeacon for healing, mostly because if they attempt to use them they are immediately told not to by the other players.