MemeKeeper's Intro

MemeKeeper

Jan 1, 2021
Hey everyone. Let's just get this over with so I can be valid in the community. I'm 14 years old, As you could've guessed, I'm the alpha male around these parts, I'm from the United States (more specifically New York), but I'm not from the city part (shocking). I currently reside in Florida, and I must say, the stereotypes are all wrong. Florida is mostly calm, like that one neighborhood where all the retired old people go to. Been in the server for 1 or 2 months. When I first joined the server, WellsleyFarms welcomed me into Lumbridge. It's because of him I got this far in this server. For everyone new to the server, I recommend joining Lumbridge. I currently run a town called Raxen, and I'm doing pretty well all by myself. Level 4 settlement with 1.2 mil in the bank. I like having options of many weapons, especially the strongest ones, so I try to make my own or save up for the best weapons I can find (ranging from Multishot Crossbows to Netherite Axes). I'm not that good at PVP, but the one thing I have going for me is the ability to press A and D (its pretty rare tbh). I honestly have no idea what else to say though, so I'll end it off here. Cya in the server!