Mob Drop Prices

Should grinder warps charge for certain mob drops?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Maybe So

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Death_Killer1030

Jan 27, 2019
Hey everyone! I know it's going to be a touchy subject, since a lot of you have donated spawners to /warp Grinder. But A lot of people have contacted me recently about mob drops, and how they are basically worthless now. A lot of shop owners complain that I've killed the market on most drops. What I'm asking you now is if I should charge for specific mob drops. I wouldn't charge a lot, and I'd be taking market value, and your opinions into consideration as me and other grinder owners decide on prices for those mob drops.

Please do understand that i'm not doing this for the money. Grinder has never been about making money off of players, but offering them something that was previously unavailable to the players; a place to grind mobs, get exp, and get what were, very difficult to get mob drops. It is still about all of you, and the community. Which is why I'm considering this, because I want to help out the players, the servers economy, and the community as a whole. Please answer the poll below. Thank you for your time, and for your support of /warp Grinder. You are the best and I look forward to seeing you back at /warp Grinder!

<3 Death

Levasier

Helper
Helper
Jun 8, 2019
I would charge maybe 500$ per stack and see how that goes. I would say that considering all the money you put into grinder, it's only fair that you get some stuff back. Yes, more people might want to use ERgrinder, but I reckon that enough people would keep using it for loyalty, convenience, and speed, and you would especially not lose money if they too started charging for drops. People would be most annoyed if you charged for blaze rods, gunpowder, pork, beef, mutton and chicken, so I am not sure if you would want to charge for those, since they will probably also be the drops that you make the most money off. As you say, it would mainly help market prices, which is always great.
Certainly, I would not mind paying a small amount for drops.

Last edited:

Rhainalane223

Dec 29, 2018
Somewhere
I'm most certain that if you decide to start charging for your drops, that Kojo would work with you to start charging as well. I do believe that some drops should start to be charged for. Example- Raw pork and such for the chef job. People are getting these items for free and making money etc. The choice is up to you on what ones you'd like to charge for, but I see absolutely no reason that you shouldn't charge for some drops to help level out the eco a bit.

Lightbolt_MC

Jul 1, 2019
I do not think you should charge for certain things such as ghast tears because they are annoying to get, well it would add value to them, it would also make it less profitable for ender boys, as well as people doing quests that involve killing ender dragons.