MonzieNZ's Intro :)

MonzieNZ

Jun 1, 2020
Good morning, afternoon, evening to you! I am MonzieNZ, I am 24, and I am from New Zealand. I have been playing on Apeiron for 7 months now and loving it so far. I co-own a town with MiniMuleNZ named NZSail and we own a shop that you may have heard of... ShipShop. We are in the Emerald Republic and it's a great community. I am married in game and irl to Mini - for two years, but we have known each other for 6. I enjoy helping where I can in this towny server. My fav colours are pink and purple. I work at a hotel irl and am still figuring out where I see myself in the next 5 years. Well thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this, please don't hesitate to say hello to me in game :D stay safe and have a good day. See you round sometime!

Reactions: TheDarkenedPanda

lpbright98

Oct 25, 2020
Hey Monzie,

It's nice to meet you! I've always wanted to travel to NZ to see what it's like. I live on the east cost of the United Sates of America and I haven't had many opertunities to explore the world. Currently my country is in a bit of turmoil over our presidential elections and it's inspired me to want to travel even more and see what other countries are like. I've heard many good things about New Zeland and it seems like such a cool place with a lot of interesting history and culture. I understand the strugle of trying to find your place in the world and I would say don't stress it and stay positive. Life has a way of placing you where you're suppose to be. Follow your passions and try to learn new things everyday and I'm sure the rest will fall in place.

Hope you are well and can't wait to see your shop in game!

lpbright98

Reactions: MonzieNZ

MonzieNZ

Jun 1, 2020
Hey lpbright98,

Thanks for coming to say hello! I am with you on that - haven't had many opportunities to travel the world. I have been to LA and Hawaii and that's about as adventurous as I have been so far, but like you I would like to see more some day. New Zealand is beautiful, lots of greenery, and yes we have lots of history and cultures. Thank you so much for that encouragement.

I am well and hope that you are well. I look forward to seeing you around!

Take care for now,
MonzieNZ

Reactions: lpbright98