Prestige Changelog (please post suggestions!)

JustAPrank_Bro

Administrator
Admin
Nov 16, 2018
Here is a list of the new prestige perks for woodcutter, blacksmith and wizard! They have not been updated yet, so please give us any suggestions in the comments below regarding these perks. If they look good, we'd also appreciate it if you let us know that!

Woodcutter:
1st prestige: increase job income
2nd prestige: Remove fall damage everywhere, toggleable by /falldamage
3rd prestige: Axes don’t take any durability damage

Blacksmith: (Bonus refinement chances will still be included)
1st prestige: Increase income
2nd prestige: Armors doesn’t take any durability damage, toggleable by /abreak
3rd prestige: /fix all

Wizard:
1st prestige: ability to do /back 1-3
2nd prestige: ability to buy mooshroom and panda spawners in spawner shop
3rd prestige:
  1. /peffect [effect] [level], which allows you to effect yourself with the named effect with a max level of 2 and a duration of 2 minutes (cooldown 2mins)
  2. /beacon [effect], makes the player into a beacon for one specified status effect at the max vanilla level (usually II, but might be I), effecting any other player in a 40 block radius, beacon lasts 2 minutes, and the command has a cooldown of 4 mins

1337Mishka

Dec 14, 2019
Depending on whether this is physically possible, I think a prestige or perk for woodcutter that would make a lot of sense is being able to extract more wooden items from their crafting recipes. E.G 8 wooden planks from a piece of wood instead of 4, or instead of 3 wood from 4 logs you get 4 wood, or more chests at the same time. IDK I think it would really encourage people to take the woodcutter job and be a nifty perk that also makes sense based on the profession.

Levasier

Helper
Helper
Jun 8, 2019
Agree with mishka, also being able to craft apples from 9 leaves or something would be good. Also, buffing the length of the beacon/peffect, but also increasing the cooldown would be great. Such as maybe 10mins for the effect, but the same length for cooldown (especially considering petbeacons which are infinite - yes you have to feed them, but they're easy to unlock, and the food is easy to collect as well).

Last edited:

mattcupp

May 5, 2020
NGL, the fall damage perk really is not great with mcmmo acrobatics already mitigating this (not to mention fly, even if that isnt everywhere).

Even replacing this with a tree feller toggle that would allow you to collect the leaves and/or vines in addition to the logs would be better even if still not incredibly useful.

Maybe add make it so shears dont take damage along with the ax for tier 3?

mattcupp

May 5, 2020
With woodcutter you'll end up with literally millions of logs before you max one prestige.

Maybe add a filter which will auto-sell selected items when they enter your inventory.

Levasier

Helper
Helper
Jun 8, 2019
That's a great idea, ngl, something that autosells specific blocks. Another suggestion I might have is to add the panda spawner to pres2 woodcutter, and have maybe a zombie pigman, or fox, or snow golem spawner instead for pres2 wizard (zombie pigman being as slow as enderman).

Levasier

Helper
Helper
Jun 8, 2019
Or a simpler perk is what panda suggested of getting strength 2 perm as pres 2 or 3 - it's probably better to replace 2 rather than 3

Soviet

Aug 28, 2019
Woodcutter needs to be changed.
1st. Tree feller has no cooldown
2nd. +25% dmg to axes
3rd. /chunksearch to find blocks in a chunk. Would be useful in raiding to find chests.

Levasier

Helper
Helper
Jun 8, 2019
Ngl Rollen those seem kind of broken. The treefeller one I think was not going to happen, though I can't remember the reason. The +25% dmg to axes is massively op if you have a +10refinement, and axes are already the best weapon in the game with pre1.8 mechanics. I prefer TheDarkenedPanda's suggestion of strength 2 buff for that. The 3rd one, as well as not being very woodcutter themed :(, is already something you have in a game... x-ray hacking. It'd be too hard to distinguish from x-raying.

Soviet

Aug 28, 2019
Perm strength 2 would mess with /beacon from wizard I think. By chunk search, I meant a command where ypu can do something like /chunksearch chest and it would tell you how many chests are in the chunk. It wouldn't be that bad for mining, as you would hace to be in the chunk to see what is in it. And for the first one maybe just income buff and triple apple chance.