Server Change Messages

Levasier

Helper
Helper
Jun 8, 2019
Rather than giving just the [x] Levasier message when I go to /creative, it might be nice to have a message saying 'Levasier moved to Creative server' (or 'Levasier moved to server hub' for /hub).

Reactions: eagle_eye324

Getblock

Administrator
Owner
Oct 3, 2018
ooh that's a good suggestion, i will see how i can implement this :D appreciate it Levasier.

Bamaguy56

Nov 6, 2018
Speaking more on the Topic of Server Changes... Could it be implemented to set a certain mode as your default?

Bamaguy56

Nov 6, 2018
Such as /default Creative world or something?

Cause having to go to Creative via survival is strange, which makes me ask the question of what the hub is meant to do if it’s not used?

ItsRageTVbtw

Jun 11, 2019
Such as /default Creative world or something?

Cause having to go to Creative via survival is strange, which makes me ask the question of what the hub is meant to do if it’s not used?
1. That is definetely good idea for those of us who rather would play on the Creative server rather than the Survival server and i think that it is a good suggestion.

2. The Hub world is used as a "fallback" (i think thats the word) world. So whenever the server reboots everyone gets sent there before you can go to the Survival server.

Hope this helps :)