Waatterrr Intro!!

Waatterrr12332

Oct 2, 2020
Heya, it's Waatterrr. Just an ordinary Immortal, still looking for those mapart clearings haha. Ive been playing since the start of 2020, and i love this server with all my heart. Im a recruiter at the empire Heaven, and i look forward to seeing you all every day. I'm known for being WartLord_MC's apprentice/ or slave because i work for him so much. I used to live in Alaska, USA, and now take refuge in North Carolina. You'll see me on 4 Hours a day at least, probably looking for mapart clearings or helping warriors. I'm 13, but that doesn't make me dumb lmao. Basically Delaeh's son. Ive been playing minecraft ever since the 1.6 days. That's all from me, so catch me on dis or the server! See ya.

MiniMuleNZ

Helper
Helper
Apr 23, 2020
Hey there Waatterrr!

It seems like you have even more letters in your name here than in game!
It's always great to see introductions - even if you've been around a while.

We look forward to you continuing to be a slave for aid Wart in propelling the server economy forward!

lpbright98

Oct 25, 2020
Hey Waatterrr,

I like the name it's got a nice ring to it. I'm a big outdoorsmen and I've always wanted to explore the Alaskan wilderness although it sounds pretty cold. How was it living in Alaska? Did you enjoy it? Don't let WartLord_MC work you too hard lol although I'm sure he apreciates it. If someone calls you dumb simply because of your age then they are most likely insecure about their own intelegence. If you've been playing since 1.6, I'm sure you have loads of good Minecraft knowledge. Anyhow it was nice to hear from you and I hope to meet you in game one day!

See yah arround,

lpbright98