WillowSprings - Growing Medieval Community

NinjaInPJs

Oct 14, 2020
Hello! I'm new to the server, and I stumbled upon a beautifully built, abandoned town in the wilderness. It is in a state of intense disrepair, but the town was clearly gorgeous at some point, and with a few days of work it could easily be polished up! Looking for anyone who doesn't mind a bit of a fixer-upper. Unfortunately I've had to add a tax to help pay for the unexpected expansion, but it's only $150 and I imagine it will be gone soon. We're also allies with The_Lost_Ones! Pictures of the town are attached.

Attachments

MiniMuleNZ

Helper
Helper
Apr 23, 2020
Hi there NinjaInPJs,

Firstly welcome to Apeiron! We're glad that you've chosen to play with us!
The fallen kingdom that you've found looks amazing so well done on finding something that is both a historic remnant, and something that you can build and improve on.

I wish you the best of luck with your kingdom, and may your alliances last forever!

NinjaInPJs

Oct 14, 2020
Update! Roughly half of the existing structures have been refurbished, so there are now plenty of ready-to-live-in homes. Will be expanding the residential area in the future, but downtown is starting to open up

Last edited:

Levasier

Mod
Mod
Jun 8, 2019
Looks awesome!
I recommend you also put a message in #recruitment on the discord and possibly link this thread in, because you may have noticed that the forums are kinda dead since the previous recruitment message on here was June 2019... xD