These are the official server rules for ApeironMC. We expect you to follow these rules and respect the rules. Failure to obey these rules will result in receiving a punishment.
1. STAFF RELATED
- This varies with each Staff, please maintain respect and patience. Staff is very busy.
- If you do not agree with a Staff's final decision, you may bring it up to higher Staff member in Discord. (Preferably admin and up.)
- If you feel that a Staff is targeting you or has treated you unfairly, obtain as much proof (Screenshots and logs) as possible and report them to a higher Staff member.
- Making snide or disrespectful comments towards someone, but not naming them.
- Complaining in Global chat or any chat in Discord Server about a player or Staff. Our server forums has an "Appeal Thread" and "Player Report Thread" for a reason.
- Luring players into your settlement then killing them. This could be considered harassing a player or even TP killing.
1.1 If you have several complaints lodged against you and/or have a negative impact on the community, you will be dealt with by Staff.
1.2 If a Staff feels that you are preventing them from performing their job, you may be asked to stop.
1.3 Listen to and respect Staff, Staff have the final say, arguing will not help your point, punishment will follow if you disregard a Staff's decision.
1.4 Pushing the limits of breaking rules intentionally is not allowed.
1.5 If you are bypassing your ban by using an alt. Your alt will be perm banned until your main is unbanned.
2. BE RESPECTFUL
- Lying about other players or reporting something that never happened makes things difficult on Staff.
- Slandering another player is creating a false statement about someone.
- No excessive swearing, no sexual language and no comments on the use of drugs.
- Examples of Controversial Issues include but are not limited to: Cultural Rivalries, Racism, etc.
- Harassing someone is intimidating them or subjecting them with aggressive pressure.
- Discriminating someone is intentionally excluding someone from the server activities based off of who they are as an individual.
- All negative comments/discussions about LGBT topics are prohibited; however, players are free to share their experiences and chat freely about this topic as long as it is SFW.
- An example of starting a riot is getting several members of the server spamming chat about a situation handled poorly between players and staff.
- This includes Phone Numbers, Address, Personal ID, Pictures, Social Media Accounts, etc.
- Inappropriate Social Media Account Names and inappropriate Pictures of someone will incur further punishment.
2.1 No Impersonating other players.
Do not impersonate Staff or other players through /nick, changing names/alts, etc. (This also includes saying "I'm Staff." when you're not.)
2.2 Do not Lie/Slander.
Do not lie or slander about other players.
2.3 Keep chat appropriate.
Understand that our server is open to all ages, keep it appropriate at all times. This includes nicknames, settlement names, weapons, tools, etc.
2.4 No Controversial topics.
Do not discuss politics, religion, or other controversial issues in Global chat.These topics usually leads to heated arguments and have a negative affect towards the community itself.
2.5 No Harassing, Discriminating or Flaming.
Do not harass, discriminate or flame other players. It can also be other non-chat actions which drive players away from the community, for instance luring newly joined players to your town so you can kill them or lock them in your town jail.
2.6 No Rioting.
Do not cause riots in Global Chat or in any chat owned by the server.
2.7 No spamming.
Do not spam, abuse text walls, or use excessive capital letters in chat.
2.8 English only in global chat.
English is the only language allowed in Global Chat, You may use other private channels such as settlement chat, party chat or local chat for other languages.
2.9 No Discussions regarding Illegal Activities..
Do not discuss DDOS or other illegal activities (Within the United States). This includes discussion through usernames, nicknames, settlement names, weapons, tools, etc.
2.10 Personal Information of others.
Do not reveal or share private/personal information about others without their permission.
- This includes the IP information of HiveMC and MinePlex.
3.1 Do not advertise other servers
Advertising other servers is not permitted in any form. Mentioning servers such as Hypixel, HiveMC and MinePlex is allowed, as long as it is not advertising them.
3.2 Advertising server-related items must be appropriate
If you are going to advertise your in-game server shop, or anything server-related, do it in /chat trade. Posting several of these in a short time will be considered spam. Advertising your player shop in auction house is not appropriate as Auction House is meant for selling items only
3.3 Do not post any links
Do not post any links other than those that are server-related, unless given permission, this also applies to IP addresses.
- Example: Demolishing/Wrecking structures is considered toxic behavior.
- This does not mean you get protected claims without actually claiming land. People are still free to steal from you if your land is unclaimed. They can not, however, harass you by destroying terrain, placing tnt, etc.
- Redstone Farms (automated farms) should not exceed a build size of 60x60x60 blocks.
- One Redstone Farm up to 60x60x60 blocks in a rendering distance.
- You may have up to 3 16x16x16 block Redstone Farms, or smaller, within a rendering distance.
- Rendering distance is set to 6 chunks on the server.
- Any redstone timers that are operational without any purpose must be turned off.
- Redstone lag machines are strictly not permitted.
4.1 No Destruction Near Settlements
Do not intentionally break natural terrain within 4 chunks of a Settlement/Kingdom without the leader’s permission. Using mobs to destroy terrain is also not allowed. Do not harass a settlement by placing/destroying anything around it (Higher Staff will decide if you are trolling or being toxic).
4.2 No Demolishing of Kingdoms World
Do not destroy or deface the environment of Kingdoms world except for building purposes. Use /resource instead.
4.3 Do not build random 1x1 pillars in Kingdom World
4.4 No Inappropriate builds
4.5 No griefing in claimed areas
Destroying, stealing or placing things on someone else's place that is claimed is not permitted. You may grief any unclaimed structures, always check /s map for verification.
Definition of "griefing" = Breaking/Stealing/Placing blocks without permission.
4.6 No creating nether portal traps
4.7 Redstone Build Regulations:
Redstone builds will be restricted to minimize lag created on the server.
Tip: The Server does not do well with hoppers, please try to help the server by limiting the amount of hoppers in a single area. Thank you!
- This includes Auto / AFK Fish Farms, AFK Pools, Macros, Auto-Clicker, etc.
- The above are all strictly prohibited even if used for less than 30 minutes.
- Minimaps - Player-tracking, mob-tracking or underground cave systems disabled.
- Texture Packs, except those that give X-Ray or unfair advantage.
- Inventory Tweaks
- Schematica - No Printmode.
- Raising gamma
- Macros are limited to: Basic commands, crafting, if you have another thing for macros, ask a Staff Member.
5.1 No Bypassing Afk
Do not use anything that will bypass the 30 minute AFK kick.
5.2 Do not use Unapproved mods/clients
Do not use XRAY or any un-approved mods/clients. This includes using f3's entity counter to find dungeons.
- APPROVED MODS
5.3 No duping/exploitation of any kind
Using minecraft duping or exploitation is strictly prohibited and will result to automatic permanent banned
5.4 No stealing kills of the ender dragon
Only the player who placed the end crystals to spawn in an ender dragon has the right to kill it.
- Example: Selling 2,000pcs of Wheat for $1. When you could have sold it through /sell all for a much higher price.
- Inactive warps for 1 month will be removed.
- Selling in game money or items for Paypal money is not allowed (Only Buying ranks for in game money is)
6.1 No Undermining Server Shop
The intention of not profiting but destroying the value of the one item.
6.2 Afk farms and grinders are allowed
So long as it is not bypassing the 30 minute AFK kick and does not use Auto / AFK Fish Farms, AFK Pools, Macros, Auto-Clicker, etc.
6.3 No Overpricing
Do not sell an item that is higher than the buy price of /shop or /heads. This only applies to /shop and /heads items and any other items that aren't listed in them can be priced freely without restrictions.
Map Art and Written Books cannot be sold without author's permission.
6.5 No Scamming.
Scamming is intentionally stealing money or items from someone during a trade or agreement. Failure to follow the agreement/contracts is also considered a form of scamming.
6.6 No unsafe warp
Under no circumstances is that the public warp becomes unsafe, if it does, it would be taken away. https://shop.apeironmc.com/
6.7 Real Life trades.
Trades involving in game and real life money will not exceed a ratio of $350,000 (in game) to $1.00 (real life currency). This is the maximum. We will not be held liable if a trade is conducted outside of the server. You must take screenshots of the trade whenever doing so to help minimize the risk of scam.
7.1 Only One Alt Account
You may not have more than one alt account.
7.2 Alt Accounts limited
You may not vote, use lottery or join the fishing event with your alternate account. You may not use alternate accounts to grind /jobs. This includes using an alt for more chef furnaces.
7.3 Your account, Your responsibility
It is your responsibility to ensure that anyone using your account follows the rules, any punishment given will stand, regardless of who was actually playing at the time.
- Baiting players to teleport at a location with the intention of killing them is also tp killing
8.1 No TP Killing
Do not kill players who you TP to or TP to you. If players attack you after TP'ing to you or you TP'ing to them, they are TP killing you. If you find yourself being attacked after a TP and it seems like the other player has intention to kill you, you are allowed to defend yourself. Please report all TP kills to staff to get it investigated.
8.2 No Spawn Killing/Camping
Do not camp players /homes or settlement /s homes. Killing players as they go to homes or settlements homes is not allowed on the server. If you're raiding, raid at your own RISK, /home killing is allowed while raiding, /tping people to you while you're raiding isn't allowed. If you find yourself the victim of this, contact a staff member privately.
8.3 Play fair at all times
Do not abuse the PvP toggling in settlements to kill people, this is a form of abuse and will incur punishment.
8.4 Indirect PvP isn't allowed in a Non-PvP environment.
Using lava, water, breaking blocks, etc under them to kill someone in a Non-PvP environment is not allowed.
9. SETTLEMENT RULES
- Must follow all other Server Rules.
- Must have a physical copy of the rules. Town Board, Written Book, etc.
- Rules cannot just be given over messages or settlement/local/global chat.
- If a Chief/King is kicking a resident for any reason other than inactivity or breaking town/server rules, they must give the resident 7 days notice to allow them to gather property. Make sure to keep proof of notice.
- Settlement does not have to give back belongings to players if the player is inactive for at least 1 month OR if the player fails to retrieve their items in the allotted 2 weeks. Proof of notification must be kept
- A Chief/King can be removed by staff if they have more than 2 offenses of “Chief/King Abuse.”
- Only exception is if they are inactive and settlement followed that process.
- Only exception is if they are inactive and settlement followed that process.
9.1 - Chiefs/Kings can set their own Settlement/Kingdom rules.
9.2 - Settlement Staff may kick residents if they have violated server and/or settlement rules. Their items may be confiscated immediately as well.
9.3 - Chiefs/Kings can kick inactive players with a minimum of 2 weeks of inactivity. Players removed from a town for 2 weeks of inactivity also have another 2 weeks to get their belongings out.
9.4 - If a Chief/King is inactive for a month, Settlement/Kingdom must hold a vote for their next leader, the player with the most votes will become the next Chief/King.
9.5 - Chief/Kings or Officers may not take items or remove builds without the creators permission.
9.6 - Camping outside someone's claims and/or surrounding a settlement with claims is considered harassment.
9.7 - If your Settlement/Kingdom has a fee, you must tell the player before inviting. You may not change the fee right before they join.
9.8 - If you're setting a tax or changing your Settlement/Kingdom tax, you must let all the residents know 1 week beforehand.
9.9 - Players may not buy other towns for the sole purpose of raiding them. Town leaders may not disband towns for no reason.