Join other players over at !

Add a confirmation to /s u

Lawl8P

Jan 26, 2019
North Carolina
One of my settlement members accidentally typed /s u, unclaiming our entire town. I reclaimed it, but I think /s u needs a confirmation. This could be one you click in chat, like the /petrelease confirmation, or whatever is seen fit.

Manish1267

Mod
Oct 22, 2018
Canadia
lmao what on earth. we didn't even know that was a thing. will get that fixed

Manish1267

Mod
Oct 22, 2018
Canadia
"/s u" wasn't a command that unclaimed all of the town's land, but rather an alias for /s unclaim. It seems that the town had other claims connected to only that chunk which is why they also got unclaimed as well. We will add a confirmation if you try to unclaim a chunk and if it would effect other chunks.

Last edited:

Lawl8P

Jan 26, 2019
North Carolina
Hm. I tested /s u and it's just an alias for /s unbanish. The member that accidentally did this said he made a mistake when he was typing /s i. (/s info). He wasn't exactly sure of the command he had typed but figured /s u was most likely. To my knowledge, the command unclaimed all the claims connected to our /s home, but not the outpost it's self. I'll speak with the member and see if they recall anything. In case there is a chance you can view command logs and see exactly what he typed, this happened last Tuesday (9th) at around 4:20 pm and was sent by Dante_Dravon.

Last edited: