Join other players over at !

Event-Hosting Team!

1555215478619.png
Hello to all!

The staff team is happy to announce that it has decided to create a team of event-hosters to bring the server together. We recognize that community events are fun and rewarding for all, and they let players get to know the staff and each other. With that being said, we want to bring more events to the server with the help of our wonderful players! We invite all who think they are qualified for helping with events to apply for the team on our website under Staff Applications*. We also encourage those who choose to apply to host an event beforehand to see how it goes.

Note: If you need any staff help with your event, make sure to write down everything and send it to a qualified staff member so that your event is ready to go when the time comes. Good luck, we look forward to many exciting events to come!

Application Format:
IGN:

Discord:

Do you have any experience with hosting events? If so, please elaborate.

Why would you like to join our event-hosting team?

*Disclaimer: Players on this team will not be considered staff members.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Oct 28, 2018
IGN:Watsurnamebacon

Discord:SoloLeveling#7866

Do you have any experience with hosting events? If so, please elaborate.Ahh i once threw a birthday party for a teddy bear and i once got told by ricky not to do the events anymore cause we kept winning so i would want to host.

Why would you like to join our event-hosting team? I was once told by ricky not to do the events so instead of doing events i would do the events but on staff

Nov 7, 2018
IGN: watsurnameyolo

Discord:Rangchu#0027

Do you have any experience with hosting events? If so, please elaborate. Yes i have hosted many events. For example, I have hosted many game events on a game called roblox with prize from my own pocket. I have also hosted Fortnite tournaments with a prize pool for $200. I have a really good experience because I know how to plan and consider what actions to make an event happen.

Because I really enjoy giving people what they want and seeing them have fun while also win some prizes. I have a very bright and open mindset so i would be good with working with others. I am also very friendly and helpful. That is why you should consider me to become a part of this team

CactusKai

Jan 23, 2019
Canada
IGN: CactusKai

Discord: Kai#3393

Do you have any experience with hosting events? If so, please elaborate.
Ya I Do. But I'm only interested in Event Concepts I have a lot of cool Ideas(Like Escape Room Dungeons, Zelda like Dungeons. Mario Kart Boat racing tracks or Pet mount Racing Tracks), But just no techs that can help make the functions work right, and obviously no permission to use things that would make building easier like world edit or creative. I mostly just want to build Dungeons and event tracks/areas, if you can't tell. Also Like doing Parkour builds sometimes.

Mostly to build content other players can Enjoy I dunno. Maybe if a Building Team Is created I'm better suited for that. I don't want to Host or socialize. Ew. Let me make the platform that the host stands on and Ill just Hide under it, unseen. Like Batman in the dark shadows of night. *leaves blow in the wind*

ImRiot

Helper
Helper
Apr 4, 2019
United States
IGN: ImRiot (aka Griffin)

Discord: Griffin#5495

Do you have any experience with hosting events? If so, please elaborate. I haven't had much event hosting within minecraft but I do own a discord with around 800 people that i've hosted events for and a server before that with the same owner at 2k. I have hadaround 150 people in a single event hosted by myself and if anyone has any advice I am always open to it.

Why would you like to join our event-hosting team? I would like to join the event-hosting team to become more involved within the server, I want to be able to provide a fun experience for the players as sometimes players don't have stuff to do when on the server. It is always fun to win prizes and get better gear than you have so it could be thrilling for some of the newer players to get more involved with the community.