Join other players over at !

Hello

RRH18

May 13, 2019
I've been looking for a new server after I found out the owner of my old server has been harassing female players and I'm not going to support that server anymore, so I ended up here. I do like it so far, I'm looking for a town to join with a decent sized farm. I usually play after work when I can but I like to farm and other things. Comment or message me if I can join your town.

Thanks for reading

JustAPrank_Bro

Administrator
Admin
Nov 16, 2018
Hey @RRH18! I don't have a town you can join, but I'd like to welcome you to the server :) Just so you know, you can always farm at public player warps. I know /warp wonderfarm is a nice example. You just have to replant. I hope you continue to enjoy the server, and let me know if you have any questions!

Brian

RRH18

May 13, 2019
Hey @RRH18! I don't have a town you can join, but I'd like to welcome you to the server :) Just so you know, you can always farm at public player warps. I know /warp wonderfarm is a nice example. You just have to replant. I hope you continue to enjoy the server, and let me know if you have any questions!

Brian
Thanks I will!

Mr_Naz

May 7, 2019
Welcome to the server, if you are still looking for a town, feel free to join mine!