Join other players over at !

Plugin Request - Slimefun

Jun 12, 2019
Slimefun is a plugin with many different features.
It offers everything you could possibly imagine. From Backpacks to Jetpacks...
It also adds an API allowing you guys to easily install/code Addons for this. you will absolutely love this Plugin! It adds a whole new Layer of Survival to your Server by adding more than 400+ new Items! Meaning it lets you make amazing things. First you get a book, AKA a slimefun guide it is a already made GUI with categories, you unlock items using XP and you make machines using fences, dispensers, etc. and it adds a bunch of new features! It is great for shops and selling slimefun stuff. It even has its own electricity items. This plugin is easy to add to a server and requires no effort to setup. You just install it and let the players do their thing! It is an amazing plugin and I hope you guys consider adding it to the server, I did not include a lot about this post, but here are some things to help you install it:
1. it comes with two things, Cs-Corelib and slimefun.
2. the creator has stopped working on this plugin but it still would work for the same version this server is!
3. it has many expansion plugins, so there would be more things, basically you can install more plugins that are a part of slimefun and its basically more addons, you can do exotic garden, which it a bunch of new plants, fruits, food, juices, and more!

It also includes cargo systems which lets you travel items through pipes, but I hope you guys add this to the server as it is a VERY VERY fun plugins that all the players will love and enjoy! Thanks!
-The_money_man

ImRiot

Helper
Helper
Apr 4, 2019
United States
I have been exposed to slime fun, yes it is cool but It may be hard for some players to understand at first and it also can come with lots of server lag. Adding this many items may cause more of a problem for the server in my opinion. It could be a good addition to the server to spice things up but personally I would say this isn't the thing for the server and this plug in would take my interest out of the server.

Jun 12, 2019
There is only a small change it can lag your server out, as long as you have over 2 GB ram you will be fine with over 20 players, 3GB would be around 40, 5 GB around 100

ImRiot

Helper
Helper
Apr 4, 2019
United States
We have problems with spawners and a close to full server as it is, that is why I input that.

Getblock

Administrator
Owner
Oct 3, 2018
You are probably misinformed by hosting companies with this Ram Usage... 1 - 60players can depend on RAM however any more than that, it would instead depend on Processor which is limited in power which is why you would rarely see any video games that host a server that has more than 90 players.

We have a dedicated server that has 48gb with 18gb allocated to our survival server which is already considered overkill.

As you may have noticed, ALL hosting companies tends to do "player cap: Unlimited" when it reaches a certain RAM because there's really no points since processor won't be able to handle it :D