Join other players over at !

The APL

Magnido9

Mod
Oct 28, 2018
Hello everyone :D
I am happy to announce that I am hosting a new event on the server called the APL.

What is The APL?
The APL is the Apeiron PVP Leauge, it is a PVP tournament in a league format where teams of 3 players fight each other in the last person to survive fights.

The format
The format is a league format. The amount of teams is depended on how many teams want to join. Each team will fight each other team once, and eventually, a certain amount of teams (depends on how many teams will be on the league) will go into the playoffs, where they have game series against each other in a regular tournament format.
Each game is composed of 3 round, and each round is a PVP fight between the 2 teams until that one team is dead, then the other team wins that round. all of the games will be open to watching to the whole community and will be watched by a staff member. The equipment to each team is set and supplied by us, the equipment list and PVP rules will be released when the registration to the league is closed. The fights will happen in our PVP arena.

Rewards
The winners get the following rewards(The rewards are per team):
Winner: 30mil of in-game currency, 30 events key, 30$ in the server shop
Runner Up: 21mil of in-game currency, 21 event keys, 21$ in the server shop
Semi-Finalists: 9mil of in-game currency, 9 event keys, 9$ in server shop - Those rewards will only be given if there is a big enough amount of teams.
Playoffs Qualifying Bonus: 1mil and 1 event key for each player
Participating Bonus: 1 event key to each player

How do I join?
To join with a team, gather 3 players for your team, and respond here in the following format (The answers are an example):
Competitors in-game names(Mark the team captain in bold): Magnido8, Magnido9, Magnido10
Team name: Bucks
The town you are representing(not a must): Milwaukee
Hours that your team prefers to fight on: 8am-12pm EST

If you do not have a team, you may respond to this post stating that you would like to join but do not have a team, and we will try to get you a team.
Applying to the league is open until the end of the month, it will be closed earlier if we get too many teams.

See you in the tournament ;)